Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Miss Moderator.....Maam

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh My!! look at that man!!! *fans self* Thanks Chai!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out my sig below

  3. #53
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
    Check out my sig below</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I can't even see my sig now [img]frown.gif[/img] So here's another pic

    Darren Ashly

  4. #54
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    Well come on girl post them..if it freezes it up i'll just have to prune out Dunk.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *gasps*

    How could you Krissy!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    *is shocked* LMAO

    I may have to rethink coming here if I see comments like that again [img]wink.gif[/img] *ROFLMFAO*

    Way to go Lainy with that Funky Dunky Schmunky pic [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] *has stolen it*

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 12, 2002 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMFG!! that TAS pic nearly made me fall out of my chair [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    OMFG!! that TAS pic nearly made me fall out of my chair [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMAO @ Michelle!! *is glad you could see it*

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:


    *gasps*

    How could you Krissy!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    *is shocked* LMAO

    I may have to rethink coming here if I see comments like that again [img]wink.gif[/img] *ROFLMFAO*

    Way to go Lainy with that Funky Dunky Schmunky pic [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] *has stolen it*

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 12, 2002 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    oh Terry don't cry...your going to get dunc all wet.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:



    oh Terry don't cry...your going to get dunc all wet.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *ROFL*

    I am sooo tempted to say something disgusting but I'll try and restrain myself [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

  9. #59
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:


    *ROFL*

    I am sooo tempted to say something disgusting but I'll try and restrain myself [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    WHAT?? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Someone's showing restraint here?? And it's you about Dunc?? *starts backing up* I think i cam into the wrong fourm.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LOL Krissy - I only said that I'd TRY and restrain myself [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    You really DO NOT want me to put what I'm thinking - trust me [img]wink.gif[/img] *rofl*

    PS - got that towel handy [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •